Thursday, March 11, 2021

A new Development


Yikes it has been ages since I wrote. The last six years has kept me on my toes. Hectic North East happened and i have zipped through the last six years like anything. another good thing i have started vlogging...a little later but whats important is that I have begun.

Why?...well so many people so many places so many champions of life!... I cannot let them just go by me without creating memories. So here they are in my youtube channel ......  already 32 vlogs and counting....lets hope I keep counting them. The last six months have seen the subscribers go from single digits to more than 250.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDV-T_e78IMnzrxM_GFdLmg


The latest visit was to Mechuka or Menchuka Valley in Arunachal...and then theres Nagaland, Tripura, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand. Soon Andaman And N island to be added....cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment