Friday, March 12, 2021

Tryst with Basar (Arunachal)

Basar has always been close to me as far as Arunachal is concerned. The people the landscape the Siang river...the Pangin hanging bridge evefything holds such nostalgia for me. This was the first place I visited and stayed in when came for the first time in Arunachal in 2015. These days I am helping around 1000 women in and around Basar to form their own Federation which would work on helping women in these villages in leading dignified lives. This years visit has me interacting with the women and understanding their perspectives and helping them learning ways and means to manage their own organisations and its business profitably.

The whole journey is covered in the vlogs attached. Also a word about the energetic professionals who are working with me to assist the women in their tryst. Jasminakoh, Mie, Jenia, Jarbom are all young intelligent and hardworking rural professionals  and experts in helping the women take charge of their lives and their own destinies. Enjoy the experiences..... 









Thanks for watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment